Infidelity is hurtful, deceptive, and controlling. When you suspect your partner is having an affair, it can be the most painful, confusing, and difficult period in your life. Knowing they are being unfaithful, and not having proof, can torment you. It takes its toll in other areas of your life such as your self-esteem, focus at work, and your family dynamic.
This is why it is so important to hire a professional and licensed private investigator who has the experience and resources to successfully catch a cheater. The right infidelity private investigator will use the utmost care and confidentiality to uncover the truth. Once you know the facts, you will be able to take control of your life and make the decisions that are right for you.
Linked Investigations will tailor our services to work within your budget.
How Does Linked Investigations Uncover Infidelity?
We have successfully conducted thousands of cases for over 30 years and can thoughtfully guide you through the investigation process. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Our expert surveillance services can be used to follow your partner after work, or on out of state business trips, to verify their actions match up to their words. Our investigation will uncover the activities they are engaged in and with whom.
- Our comprehensive investigation can uncover hidden property with an asset search or asset check, corporate affiliations, an apartment, or other undisclosed addresses where they conduct their trysts.
- We can run a thorough complete background check that can reveal if they have been dishonest from the start.
- We provide accurate and well-written reports, as well as high-tech photos and/or videos, which can be supplied for your use or serve as evidence should your Family Law Attorney need them in a Family Law Court.
- We are the ideal discreet and confidential partners for your case. We can testify in court on your behalf if called upon.
- Our long-term working relationships with top divorce attorneys Family Law professionals, therapists, and evaluators for child custody issues, allow us to make reliable referrals to guide you in the right direction.
Recognize the Signs of a Cheating Spouse
It’s unhealthy to hide behind the veil of denial. Many cheaters never come clean until they are confronted with evidence-based truths. Why waste time asking the same questions over and over? Once you recognize the signs of a cheating spouse, you can begin to create a plan of action and move forward with your life.
Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- Is my partner having an affair?
- Who did I marry?
- Where was he before coming home late?
- What are the Signs of a Cheating Husband?
- What are the Signs of a Cheating Wife?
- Why does she leave the room to take calls and/or check voice-mails
- Why does my gut tell me one thing when he says another?
- Why is she going out for drinks/meals more often?
- Is it strange that he changed his social network passwords?
- Should I worry that she took out a new credit card in her name?
- How come he’s going on more business trips than usual?
- Am I safe?
- Could I contract an STD?
- What else is going on that I don’t know about?
- What will happen to our house, our assets, my financial future, the kids, etc?
- Do I need a divorce attorney?
- Am I going to have to start all over?
Hire a Private Detective | Surveillance Services
Getting caught up in the wrong questions, or continuing down the wrong path, can overwhelm you and complicate the situation. Sometimes hiring a private investigator can be the best way to get the evidence you need. Our affordable surveillance services are a sure to confirm whether or not your fears are warranted.
Testimonials From Clients Who Have Used Us to Catch Cheating Spouses.
Please Click Here to read testimonials from satisfied clients.
Linked Investigations Can Help Ease Your Mind
Most individuals need proof of an affair in order to have the strength to take action - and either seek help or leave the relationship. Unfortunately, most procrastinate for fear of having to confront the truth.
Remember, you are not alone and there is a light at the end of the tunnel when you take the right steps and are assisted by the right team of experts.
Call us today. You can discuss your case in a caring and confidential setting with a licensed private investigator. There is absolutely no obligation.